I hope everyone’s year has started off well and that you have all been enjoying some good books. It’s that time of the month again in which I list some new YA books coming out in the following month. Here are some of the titles I came across.
- The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill
- King’s Cage (Red Queen) by Victoria Aveyard
- Wintersong: A Novel by S. Jae-Jones
- Reign of Fire (Reign of Shadows) by Sophie Jordan
- Wanted (The Storymakers) by Betsy Schow
- The Possessions: A Novel by Sara Flannery Murphy
- The Wish Granter (Ravenspire) by C. J. Redwine
- Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas
- Lifeblood (An Everlife Novel) by Gena Showalter
- Stranger Than Fanfiction by Chris Colfer
- The Girl Who Fell by S.M. Parker
- Last Days in Eden by Ann Kelley
Even though I know I probably won’t purchase any of these, I am super excited for The Possessions and Long May She Reign. If it wasn’t for the fact that I am going somewhere for spring break, I would buy those in a heartbeat. Are you excited for any of these titles? Is there a release that I missed that your excited for? Let me know in the comments.