I found this tag on Thrice Read’s blog and loved the questions. So here is first weekly tag post.
1. Have You Ever Regifted A Book That You’ve Been Given?
To be quite honest, I have never been gifted a book. Almost every time I have put books on my Christmas or birthday list, I never receive them. I know that sounds sad, but my mom buys me books all the time.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
Yes I have but it has only been with books that I have technically read in school.
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
I don’t think so. I can’t remember the last time I borrowed a book, if ever.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
Yes, but by accident. I had picked up a book from the library where they didn’t have the books before it and I assumed that this was the first book. About three-quarters of the way through the book, I realized that this wasn’t the first book but the fourth book in the series.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
Not that I am aware of.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
The cheap mass-paperbacks, such as many of Mary Higgins Clark’s books, I’ll dog ear for whatever reason.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
Probably. I don’t loan out books so if I have it was to keep someone from asking to borrow it.
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?
No. I haven’t read anything that I wouldn’t want other people to know that I have read it.
9. Have you every skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
Yes. I bad mouth the Twilight series all the time. When I read it, I did like it. But now that I have read so much more since then, I don’t see it in the same light as I do now. I do admit that it’s the series that reignited my love for reading, but that’s it.